Training Protocol (COVID-19 Officers & Coaches)
Updated: 26 April, 2021
The "Non Contact session plans" for all 3 age groups is available at folder https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11ZXTFXoiMRxCO1SInONPauJnd0pbnWlr
The three age groups are:
d. Activity 4 do-do
- Under no circumstances is the group size to be greater than the FAI protocol, which are:
- 15 per pod (including coaching staff)
- Each pod must be completely independent of each other, including equipment, sanitation, etc…
- Each group must have one dedicated COVID-19 officer. The sole responsibility of the group COVID-19 officer is to ensure FAI & HSE compliance protocols
- COVID-19 officer must be present in any group for all engagements.
- COVID-19 officer must be wear COVID-19 hi-vis at all sessions where people in attendance other than players/coaches recorded on ClubForce app.
- Access to any club building is not permitted under any circumstance unless it’s been logged by covid19 officer. Any coaches needing access must contact club covid-19 officer
- All equipment used for training session must be sanitised after every training session. Sanitizing equipment will be provided to all groups.
- Masks and gloves will be provided. It is the responsibility of the officer to ensure there are sanitizing spray, wipes, surgical masks, & latex gloves.
- If someone needs to be treated, the person attending to the injury is required to wear mask & gloves.
- The group COVID-19 officer can delegate duties, but it’s still their responsibly to ensure compliance protocols are followed.
- Send COVID-19 related queries to club’s COVID-19 office, Olivier Guillot.