Table of Contents
KUFC Calendar Schedule Training and matches
Note: From 23rd November 2015, pitch 3 will be available for training under lights.
Pitch Facilities (Without Lights)
- Two full-size 11-a-side pitches and one 7-a-side pitch.
- The bigger of the 11-a-side pitches is referred to as Pitch 1
- The smaller 11-a-side pitch is Pitch 2. This is the pitch closest to the main gate entrance at the side road.
- The 7-a-side is Pitch 3
- There are four sets of movable 16 by 6 training goals, suitable for all age groups age 9 and upwards
- There are 8 sets of pop-up goals, these are normally used by younger groups approx age 6 to 8, for 4v4 and 5v5 games.
- Three free-kick mannequins
- Various hurdles, speed ladders
How to make a Booking
To make a booking please text Jamie on 083 4708251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will update this list for full transparency.
Please note slots that have been already booked BEFORE placing your booking.
- League matches fixed by the Galway league have priority over friendlies or training. Click here for latest list of GFA fixtures sorted by date
- The Galway FA will only ever organize ONE 11-a-side game at any one time.
- Two 11-a-side games cannot be played at the same time.
- Each of the 11-a-side pitches are divided in two for the purposes of booking. You may require just one half or the entire pitch.
- If you want to book the Astroturf pitch at the St. Josephs School (outside of training slots transferred from the grass pitch) you must arrange the booking and payment yourself via Dara Smith on (086) 353 7833