Your KUFC Club Membership can be registered and paid online (link is below) by Credit Card, Debit Card (such as Laser).
- Fees for all juvenile players U6 to U16 will include a set of KUFC Shorts and Socks.
- FAMILY RATE - A maximum total charge for all children in a single family is €250
- You can pay in installments
- For children aged U12-U18, parents must print your own FAI form directly from the myclubfinances.com account after you have paid the registration fees. See below
Subscribe online to have your own Account, where full details on your Membership will always be available to you.
Please click on the "Club Memberships" button listed below and then select either Adult or Juvenile:
How to Print FAI form
- Login to your own myclubfinances.com account and put in your email address and password to log in or create new account- link is on Kinvara United website
- After player is registered Click on "My registrations" - see screenshot below
- Click on "Print FAI Form" next to each player.
- Print the form.
- Get each player to sign their own form
- Sign each form as the parent.
- Return to club secretary or your coach.